Tilah, Iman....... You guys are all grown up!! Colin ( Bubba) is 5 now and Spencer is 3 and we have one on the way. We saw Chris in Atlantia in Late Aug. We moved to GA in Aug. If you every want to come down and stay with us we would love to have you!! Tell your mom hi!!
Da name is Tilah a.k.a. Tilah boo. If u kno me u kno i supper dupper love tinkerbell!!!!! So now you know how to bribe me. I love chillin with my best friends. I love taking pictures(only if im in the right mode) DONT MESS WITH ME WHEN I'M ON MY BAD SIDE!!! i love skool , cuz there's boy lol a.k.a. Hotties lol and i supper love my family!!!I also love shopping and eating!!!! But i'm not FAT!!!
2 comments:
Hi Girls! It looks like you're all having a bunch of fun this summer! You are all beautiful and loved.
Tilah, Iman....... You guys are all grown up!! Colin ( Bubba) is 5 now and Spencer is 3 and we have one on the way. We saw Chris in Atlantia in Late Aug. We moved to GA in Aug. If you every want to come down and stay with us we would love to have you!! Tell your mom hi!!
Love you,
Katie Hart
Post a Comment