Saturday, June 14, 2008

my birthday week





I had a great time at skool on my birthday. My friends decorated my locker so pretty . it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILAH A.K.A. SALLY >>> u might not know but alot of people call me sally and they call IMAN >>> BECKY, it so funny because they somtimes think were white>>> but anyway , skool is coming to an end. I had cupcakes @ skool and one of my friends brought a big cake. I think i had a stomach ache after that. then the whole lunch room in my lunch period sang happy birthday to me >>> i had really felt like a real PRINCESS, we all took pictures it was an amazing day>>> i also had a birthday party @ CHUCK E. CHESSE on FRIDay (U'R NEVER TO OLD TO GO THERE>>>) BUT IT WAS FUN alot of ppl 4rm my skool showed up... I LOVE THE RACE CAR GAMES THERE SO FUN , it really felt like i was driving, then i had another cake and of couse it was TINKERBELL duh>>> my hands hurt>>> i had a whole week 2 clebrate me

No comments: